PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfered calls

Posted 05-27-2020 17:29

Is there a report that will show interaction IDs that I can go listen to what the system captured as a transferred call?
    I know that I can search individual interaction IDs one at a time, but I would like a report to use as a starting point.

<u1:p></u1:p>
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Janet Hayward
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Transfered calls

GENESYS
    Posted 05-28-2020 09:57

Hey Janet - 

OOB, you can only see on certain reports the number of calls that were transferred.  However, if you go to Administrator -> Interaction Tracker -> Configuration -> Items Tracked tab -> and enable Track Routing Exceptions, transfers, flowouts, and abandons will be written to the DB with a much greater detail.

Once that is enabled, you'll be able to grab interactions that were transferred, and create recording searches that match up with those IDs.  Or to take it a step further you could create a report that would list those calls, other metadata points for them, and if you're using a BI solution (Power BI, Tableau, etc.) you could not only create a report there but also listen to the recording.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources