PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scrubbing part of a recording

Posted 11-11-2021 11:16
    Hello, 

Is it possible to provide access to specific users to scrub part of a recording in the case that it contains sensitive information on accident? We intend on using the secure pause manually during recording and if this step is missed, we will accidentally record sensitive information. We would like the ability to remove the sensitive information after the fact without deleting the entire recording. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
    #QualityManagement
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Corrie Milster
    Lentegrity LLC

• 2.  RE: Scrubbing part of a recording

Posted 11-12-2021 06:48
    I had to do this for a recording once.

I exported it and then edited the wav then dropped the file back into the storage location as a wav, so not encrypted then just updated the IR_Media table for that entry.

ryan hedlund
    Stericycle

• 3.  RE: Scrubbing part of a recording

Posted 11-12-2021 11:36
    Thank you, Ryan. We will consider this option.

Corrie Milster
    Lentegrity LLC

• 4.  RE: Scrubbing part of a recording

Posted 11-15-2021 18:03
    Corrie,

I noticed from some of your other posts that you appear to be using the Genesys Cloud platform? Is that the case for this question as well? If so, please be aware that advice you receive here will not be relevant to that platform as PureConnect and Genesys Cloud are completely different products, with their own data stores etc.

If this question also pertains to Genesys Cloud, please re-post over on the Genesys Cloud CX forum, where you are more likely to get a useful response. (That's not to say @ryan hedlund's advice isn't excellent, it's just that it relates to PurConnect and not Genesys Cloud!)

HTH

• 5.  RE: Scrubbing part of a recording

Posted 11-15-2021 19:32
    Thank you, Paul Simpson! Sorry for the confusion, I'm new to the community. I appreciate your help.

Corrie Milster
    Lentegrity LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources