PureConnect

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How do you add custom outbound SIP Headers

• 1.  How do you add custom outbound SIP Headers

Posted 02-05-2021 15:26
    2018 R2 P35
    I'm currently reading inbound SIP headers but I'm needing to set values for calls transferred outside of the system.  I'm not seeing what attribute to set when a transfer when making a transfer.  I've tried adding the header name to the line config for Transferred Headers and Call Attribute Headers (which is what is set to read inbound).  I'm just missing a step somewhere.​
    #SIP/VolP

------------------------------
    Matthew Williams
    Regions Bank

• 2.  RE: How do you add custom outbound SIP Headers

Posted 02-07-2021 04:47
    We use attribute Eic_ISDNUUIData in my environment with Enable sending SIP REFER Messages enabled on a line level for transfer outs.  I've seen sip headers work internally, but never tried externally because we are not true sip end to end yet.....  I assume you have to set the attribute on the transferred call's Interaction ID....EicSIPHeader_"HeadName"

John Sweet
    TSYS - Interactive Services

• 3.  RE: How do you add custom outbound SIP Headers

Posted 02-08-2021 12:58
    I can set EicSIPHeader_"HeaderName" on the call that is transferred​.  I thought all I had to other than that was set in the "HeaderName" in the header section on the line property but I'm not seeing the header in the logs or when running wireshark on the transferred call.

Matthew Williams