PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Does Shift Trading work - in PureConnect

Posted 03-30-2021 08:54
    I am trying to test out how shift trading works in the Development environment, every time that I try to set up a shift trade it doesn't work.

I posted a trade on one user that has an 8AM shift requesting a 9AM shift on the same day, and then when I log in as another user who has a 9AM shift they cannot see the other users trade request, and their submitting a new request has the same result.

#WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Conor Twomey
    Arbella Service Company, Inc. and its Affiliates

• 2.  RE: Does Shift Trading work - in PureConnect

Posted 04-16-2021 09:48
    spend years back two weeks on it with a collegue to get our head around the functionality, 
    my conclusion was simple, if it takes us two weeks to not get it up and running, how would we expect it for our customer to understand.

id would love to see it work, but for now id have binned it :)

Vincent Heijmans
    BMW Group Munich

• 3.  RE: Does Shift Trading work - in PureConnect

Posted 04-16-2021 11:30
    ​Hi Vincent,

Thanks for the response, yes it took several back and forth's with Genesys helpdesk and finally a zoom call before I was able to understand the functionality and get it to work for us (in test environment), I am not sure yet if the business will roll it out yet. Our call center is only open 5 days a week we are closed on weekends, so we are not trading a full day off for full shifts, but only doing partial trades which is way more difficult.

So here is what we are doing, we are only trading the last hour of our late shift with the first hour or someone else's early shift; all of our breaks and lunches remain the same. So if we had a late lunch on the late shift, now on the early shift we still will have that late lunch, but now it is an hour later (5 hours after we start instead of 4 hours). Also it's not instantaneous we need to submit our request and someone else needs to submit theirs, it's quite tricky, as we need to list what we are giving away as well as what we want to receive.

Conor Twomey
    Arbella Service Company, Inc. and its Affiliates

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources