PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction administrator Ports

Posted 07-07-2021 08:01
    Hey community 

I have designed a port map for Interaction administrator to allow connection between workstation and CICserver over firewall and it's already done , but when I try to login to IA over workstation it's prompt message say 

"invalid username or password " I think maybe the problem in port map design could anyone please check if there something I missed or there an additional ports

Warm Regards
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

• 2.  RE: Interaction administrator Ports

Posted 07-08-2021 01:40
    Assuming your workstation is not in the domain, it won't know who to connect as.

I suggest supplying the username and  password on the command line.

• 3.  RE: Interaction administrator Ports

Posted 07-08-2021 03:58
    Dear paul 
    I hope you doing well , actually my workstation it's already on the domain and I can reach the CIC server by ping the IP and CIC server name , so there is no problem with network and DNS.... I Don't get what u meant by supplying the username and pass on the command line 

Warm Regards...

Mohannad haddad

• 4.  RE: Interaction administrator Ports

Posted 07-09-2021 16:47
    According to the information I can find, those ports look correct.

Can you try using a machine inside the firewall and verify that the user is able to run IA? If possible, transport the machine inside and verify from that.

Also, how are you resolving the address for IC on the machine running IA? If this firewall performing NAT and Port Forwarding? If so, try putting "/notifier = {public IP of Firewall}" on to the command line for running IA.

HTH

• 5.  RE: Interaction administrator Ports

Posted 07-09-2021 18:04
    Dear paul 

My warmest thanks, I will check and revert back

Mohannad haddad

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources