PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer - Add agents to schedule after published

Posted 08-30-2019 08:48
    Is it possible to add new agents to a schedule and have the system automatically apply their shift and appropriate flexible breaks once the schedule has been generated against the forecast?     I added the agents but it shows then as 0.00 paid hours day/week?
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Christine Serapiglia

• 2.  RE: Optimizer - Add agents to schedule after published

Posted 08-30-2019 09:03
    follow up question --   if when adding new agents to a schedule, manually assigning ACD hours, is there a way for the system regenerate flexible breaks for the entire SU based on these new additions? 
    Thanks!

Christine Serapiglia

• 3.  RE: Optimizer - Add agents to schedule after published

Posted 09-23-2019 15:10
    During training, I was told that Optimizer will NOT re-optimize breaks/lunches once schedules have been created. The only way to have it do that, would be to assign your new agents to a shift definition and then RE-create schedules. In doing so, anything that has been updated on live schedules will be overwritten with shift definitions again...​

Kenn Lambing
    OHIO HEALTH

• 4.  RE: Optimizer - Add agents to schedule after published

GENESYS
    Posted 09-19-2019 12:58

Hey Christine, 

We talk about Shift Rotations in the first episode of the PureConnect Q&A Show. Not sure if the information shared directly applies to your question, but it may give you some ideas. Check out the episode here.

Cheers,

Matt

Matt Lawson
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Manager

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources