PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 11-28-2019 01:13
    Hollow Community ,
    hope every one doing well,

as you can see from the subject im trying to create a simple custom dashboard but im facing some issue in how to Fitch call status like Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out. 

i try to go to the call event log column but there is no abandoned or flow out record in this column . 

if any one can help me where to find this information in the DB i will be thankful. 

Best Regards
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Mohammad Abd-Alrahman

• 2.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 11-28-2019 08:33
    Edited by William Chávez 11-28-2019 08:35
    Hi Mohamad:

To start to record abandon calls and flow out interactions you have to enable the tracing logs of these kind of interactions in Interaction Administrator.
    1. Enable the "Track Routing Exceptions" option of Interaction Tracker container in Interaction Administrator. Then check abandon calls and flowed out interaction. WARNING!!: to activate these tracks you have to consider the growth of the database due to the track database registries for every abandon call. PureConnect tracks not only the segment when the call is abandoned but also the other segments the call was abandoned from. For example if the call arrived first to an Interaction Attendant flow (IA1) and then flowed into the Workgroup1 and then was routed to the Station1 and then was routed to the agent1 but the customer hanged up the call just before the agent was able to answer, the abandon track starts from the Station1 to the IA1 in backward order and persist 3 or 4  registries that it clasifies like abandon instances (i am not sure if tracks agent1, but surely the station1, Workgroup1 and IA1).

2. The information starts to be tracked once you apply your "Track Routing Exceptions" configurations, not includes the call inopund/outbound history that you have today. And this information will be stored in the following tables and views (Copy of the references shared by Genesys in a case we opened in the past):

"EE_AbandonEvents

Table: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/tables/EE_AbandonEvents.html
    View: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/views/EE_AbandonEvents_viw.html

EE_FlowOutEvents
    Table: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/tables/EE_FlowOutEvents.html
    View: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/views/EE_FlowOutEvents_viw.html

EE_TransferEvents
    Table: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/tables/EE_TransferEvents.html
    View: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/views/EE_TransferEvents_viw.html"

Hope that this helps you.
    Best Regards,

William Martín Chávez González
    Global Networks Solutions S.A.

• 3.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 11-30-2019 06:29
    Hi William ,

Thanks for your help on this it was very helpful,

one more question if you can help please : 
    - i just activate 'Track Routing Exceptions' so there is no record for the old date, is there any way to get the old date ?
    - now if i need to Fitch  this statistic from the CIC DB , (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out) from where as pest practice i can find this statistic ? 

Best Regards
    Mohammad Ali

Mohammad Abd-Alrahman
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 4.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 12-03-2019 14:37
    Mohammed,

The statistics you are looking for can be found in the iwrkgrpqueuestats view. The data dictionary is going to be a great resource for you while you try to identify where the statistics you are looking for are located: https://help.genesys.com/cic/datadictionary/content/Landing.html

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 5.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 12-03-2019 14:47
    Thank you Mark.
    I did not kow that reference.

Best Regards.

• 6.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)
    Best Answer

Posted 12-03-2019 14:43
    Edited by Mohammad Ali 12-04-2019 16:36
    Good afternoon Mohammad:

Your welcome.

1. Is there any way to get the old date? In our experience, only you can get your flowed out and abandoned interactions recorded once you activate the Track Routing Exceptions. But - I think it could be possible, validate with Genesys - if you persist your Telephony Services subsystem logs (TSLogs) and your SIP subsystem logs in some custom storage, possibly you can minning the information you need by checking the TS and SIP events. You could request to Genesys via support ticket and asking this question.

2. In our experience, you can get your abandoned statistics and detailed report by querying the database using a Transact-SQL statement that make the following joins:

FROM I3_IC.dbo.EE_AbandonEvents_viw as AE
    LEFT JOIN I3_IC.dbo.calldetail_viw AS CD
    ON AE.InteractionIDKey = CD.CallId

Consider to validate with Genesys this statement in a support case to validate the consistency of the data.
    But if you use a FULL OUTER JOIN you can get all the records including abandon, flowed out and the other interaction categories, but you have only records not statistics; so, you have to modify this statement in order to group by any critera and calculate the AVG, the SUM or the COUNT you need to do.

But if you consider,to get more help you can request the Genesys assistance.

I expect this helps you.
    Best Regards,

• 7.  RE: Call status (Offered,Answered ,abandoned and flow out)

Posted 12-04-2019 16:36
    Thank You William ,

this was so helpful

Regards 

Mohammad Abd-Alrahman
    Fourth Dimension Systems

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources