PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Monitor Voicemail Interactions

Posted 10-14-2019 10:02
    If agents are unavailable, then interactions (lets say incoming calls) will go to workgroup voicemails. That means, all the agents part of that workgroup can see the voicemail in their respective interaction desktop.
    Lets assume, if agent A work on any voicemail VM. Then how other agents will get to know that voicemail VM work is done and they don't have to check/work on that particular VM?
    Do we have any feature in PureConnect through which we can fix this problem?
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Rahul C Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: Monitor Voicemail Interactions

Posted 10-14-2019 10:16
    Rahul,

In the past when we have created a voicemail box for the workgroup but not given the agents direct access to the mailbox. Instead we would monitor the mailbox from CIC and set it up as ACD email interactions. This way the voicemail interaction will only be delivered to one agent at a time. Of course with this approach you will need ACD media 2 licenses so the users in the queue can get both media types.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources