PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Flowroute or Twilio SIP Trunks terminated to Cisco CUBE

Posted 03-25-2020 15:53

Wondering if anyone out there has setup Flowroute or Twilio for SIP Trunks terminated into Cisco Routers (CUBE on 2800, 4300, etc) with PureConnect.  I have a need for short term capacity increase and these are the two options I am interested in using.

Checking to see if anyone has been down this road somewhat recently and has some sample configs on the Cisco side and basics on what I need to do on the PureConnect side.  If anyone has this experience and does consulting work, I am willing to paid contracted work to assist in the setup/config. 

#Telephony

------------------------------
    Evan

• 2.  RE: Flowroute or Twilio SIP Trunks terminated to Cisco CUBE

Posted 03-26-2020 06:16
    I had it working inbound just fine. Outbound, I couldn't get to work. From my Twilio support case:

**Cause:** You are not putting the Termination URI in the Request-URI on INVITE requests that you send to Twilio.

- If your request URI doesn't reference the Termination URI you configured on your trunk, we will view your SIP messages as malicious and drop them. The Request-URI you send us needs to be `sip:<e.164 formatted phone number>@<your termination URI>`

One of the rewrite rules on the CUBE was set correctly to change the Request-URI, and when tracing the call on the CUBE, it appeared to be processing the rule. But on the far end, the URI was not changed.
    When I would make an outbound call, the call would connect to the CUBE but stall because of this issue,and finally timeout and drop.

Wayne Rhodeback
    Astute, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources