PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Database

Posted 05-23-2021 16:07
    Hi Team

We need to migrate the DB from standalone DB to always on availability (cluster type). So what is the feasibility and the compatible version for the same?

On testLab I can see 2016 but without specified is standalone or cluster.
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Sajed Salah
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 2.  RE: Database

Posted 05-25-2021 08:23
    Edited by Scott Williams 05-25-2021 15:30

Hi Sajed,

Always on is not currently supported, though Genesys has been promising it for years. You will see it shows up occasionally on roadmaps, but it never seems to make the final cut.

I have spoke to PureConnect Product Manager in the past who says that while it is not currently supported they do not see any issue with configuring the DB with a Listener address. I briefly attempted to test it last year, but Covid Hit and wasn't able to do it. Its on my list of things to explore/test this year.

Thank you,

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Database

GENESYS
    Posted 05-26-2021 02:01
    @Sajed Salah @Scott Williams I am the Product Manager overseeing SQL Server Always On validation with PureConnect. The official validation is underway with SQL 2019 and is expected for 2021 R4 release. You can reach out to me at saiprem.m@genesys.com if you have further queries. ​​

Sai Prem M
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources