PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Optimizer Attendance Report?

Posted 08-28-2019 13:08
    ​Does Optimizer have an attendance report? We need to see the difference between the scheduled start time and the actual logged in time.
    #AskMeAnything(AMA)

------------------------------
    Kristin Rappe
    Roche Diabetes Care, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Optimizer Attendance Report?

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 13:12
    Hi Kristin,  That is adherence reporting and you can see it in one of three ways:

1. on the schedule screen by expanding the agent (little plus button by their name)
    2. In the Real Time Adhernece 
    3 In iInteraction reporter by running an adherence report  https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_rh/desktop/interaction_reporter_introduction.htm

Daniel Rickwalder
    Genesys

• 3.  RE: Optimizer Attendance Report?

Posted 08-28-2019 13:21
    ​Ok, so I'm asking for a coworker (seriously, yes, for a friend)... She says: It's not necessarily Adherence, I'd need to see the report and how it looks to verify if it is what we want/need. It's agent availability, not adherence.

We need adherence too, but in this case, we need to see tardies/late logins and don't need it in Real Time. We definitely need historical reporting capability for this data. And, we have 100's of agents, we don't want to have to click a button by each agent's name to see it. Any chance you have a sample IR Adherence Report we could see?

Kristin Rappe

• 4.  RE: Optimizer Attendance Report?

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 13:25
    gotcha!  so it depends on if you are adding an absence activity or not.  So If I am late 10 minutes and you add a late activity then you can look at that activity code, but if I am just not logged in when I should be, that would show up in adherence.  

The link I provided above has all the adherence reporting. Click on Interaction Reporter reports (on the LHS of the screen). pick an adherence report and then click view sample.  Let me know if that does not help

Daniel Rickwalder
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: Optimizer Attendance Report?

Posted 08-28-2019 13:28
    Thank you!​

Kristin Rappe

• 6.  RE: Optimizer Attendance Report?

GENESYS
    Posted 08-28-2019 13:32
    You're Welcome!

Daniel Rickwalder
    Genesys

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources