PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Connect - Add Ability to Send (Initiate) SMS Text

Posted 11-23-2020 10:26
    Hey there fellow PureConnect Community members--particularly my fellow Interaction Connect Web users!

2020 has expedited our need to communicate with users in more ways than just calls/emails, and the SMS feature in Interaction Desktop (https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/mergedprojects/wh_icde/desktop/working_with_text_messages.htm) proved to be a gamechanger for our agents to instantly communicate with callers. That said, during the process of migrating our users from Interaction Desktop to Interaction Connect, we noticed there was no option to send SMS Texts from Interaction Connect.

I just submitted a PureConnect Idea (COOUT-I-81) to see that feature added to Interaction Connect. Please get out there and vote for it!

#Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #PureConnectQAEpisode

------------------------------
    Brian T. Jones
    Ascension Technologies

• 2.  RE: Interaction Connect - Add Ability to Send (Initiate) SMS Text

Posted 12-10-2020 10:21
    I've voted for this. Working with a client to implement SMS right now, and they've been curious about Interaction Connect. If this isn't a feature, it will definitely block adoption.

Rick Bennett
    Mediu LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources