PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Abandoned Calls

Posted 01-18-2022 01:40
    Hello Genesys,

I need a report wherein it will generate a list of all abandoned calls for a particular workgroup.

We are using the PureConnect Platform, IC Business Manager version 2019 R4.

Thank you.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Anjelo Brian De Jesus
    Emerson Climate Technologies, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Abandoned Calls

Posted 01-19-2022 03:04
    Dear Anjelo,

As far as i know there is no such a report which Genesys provides by default. You can create your custom report by designing handlers and insert them into the DB.

Last time i designed my own handlers, identify the abandoned call cases in the handlers and insert the data into the DB and also modify some default reports by using custom attributes.

Thanks,
    Regards

Cenk GĂĽndĂĽz
    CTCOMM

• 3.  RE: Abandoned Calls

GENESYS
    Posted 01-19-2022 08:22
    There is actually a much easier way to do this than handlers.

Make sure you have enabled "Track Routing Exceptions" in IA -> Interaction Tracker -> Configuration -> Items Tracked tab.  This will track abandons, flow outs and transfers in the DB in their own respective tables/views, down to the millisecond.  For abandons, it lists them with the queue in which they abandon, the time they abandon, how long they were in the queue, and the callidkey.  If more data is desired, you can use the CallIDKey and join to other tables in the DB as well.

After enabling, have a look at the EE_AbandonEvents_viw view in the DB.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources