PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-29-2019 15:11
    Good Afternoon,

This is my first post to this community board, so my apology in advance if I don't explain things clearly.

I have been researching online to see if I can locate the table/database where the Interaction Dialer Call Party Phone# and Display Name is stored. We have a need to report on that data. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!!​​
    Best Regards,
    DHook
    #ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    DHook

• 2.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-29-2019 16:24
    Hi Dawn, and welcome to the Community!

Sorry to be stupid, but are you referring to the outbound (call center's) name and number, or the "victim's"? Or do you mean the agent's name?

• 3.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-30-2019 08:51
    Hi Paul,

In this situation it is our Outbound Call Center, phone number and name the customer see on their phone when we call them. I saw in the documentation they refer to a Call Party Behavior setting. I think this is the data I'm seeking, but not 100 % sure. I think my company would be the calling party.  

Example: We cold call a customer and display Hilton Grand Vacations and a 1-800 number they can call back on if they miss our call.

Hope that makes sense? 

Thank you, 
    Dawn

Dawn Monroe Hook
    Hilton Grand Vacations Club

Dawn Monroe Hook

• 4.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-30-2019 11:42
    Hi Dawn,

This is not done via the database, but is set up on the Campaign on the "Basic" tab (Calling Party Name / Number).

If you need to change it out on a per-call basis, then you can use a Pre-Call policy.

HTH

• 5.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-30-2019 12:13
    Hi Paul, 

Thank you for getting back to me. Just to recap, the data is not stored in a database - is that correct? 

I might not have been very clear on what I was trying to do. I need to create a report with that data on it, not actually change the set up.

Thank you,
    Dawn

Dawn Monroe Hook

• 6.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 08-30-2019 16:46
    Hi Dawn,

The short answer is that no, it isn't stored in the database. There would be little point in doing so, since the OOB functionality is for every call to have the same outbound ANI information anyway.

If you are switching out the ANI on a per-call basis, (using a Pre-Call Policy) then you could use the same policy to write the information to one of the custom columns in the Call History table. You could then write a custom report which includes the additional information.

HTH

• 7.  RE: Location table where Interaction Dialer Calling Party Phone #/Name display is stored

Posted 09-02-2019 08:48
    Hi Paul,

Thank you for getting back to me. That was VERY helpful! .I will share that with my team, so we can take are aware of the option you mentioned. 

Best Regards!!!
    Dawn

Dawn Monroe Hook

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources