PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Bulk Uploading of Agents

Posted 07-19-2019 11:20
    I'd like to solicit information from other PureConnect users to see if any of your call centers have seasonal up-hiring, and if so, how do you handle adding large volumes of agent profiles?  We're a new client going live in August and we have significant seasonal hiring in the late fall season (between 800 - 1000+ agents).  The bulk process that's currently available in Administrator seems to be very limited in terms of the LOE to build the agent profiles.  I'd be interested to know how others handle this.
    #PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 2.  RE: Bulk Uploading of Agents

Posted 07-19-2019 12:58
    Barry,

Most of my larger customers have a level 1 telephony support group who create the "shell" of the user in IC and then hand the users over to the business "command center" to assign the proper workgroups and skills to the user. I have used "template" users in the past and then you copy paste the user with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V. The workgroup membership and licensing won't be passed along with the copy paste but depending on how you have roles set up you can save a lot of time not having to assign roles to the new user this way. Lastly there is the bulk CSV import but I don't see many customers use that.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Bulk Uploading of Agents

Posted 08-31-2020 17:27
    Question,

The CSV file there is not an option to add an extension. When I have done a couple bulk upload, I have added the extension in the sheet. This puts the extension in the secondary number extension. Any thoughts? I am getting ready to add quite a few non reps to the platform and want this upload to be correct.

Patrick Hanby
    CONCORD Servicing Corporation

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources