PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM User Status Change

Posted 02-12-2021 08:51
    I know within ICBM that a supervisor can change a user's status.  My questions is if there is a way for a supervisor to change a user into a status if the status is not available for the agent to select?

For example, if the status of Coaching is not available for the agent to choose, I want the ability for the supervisor to be able to put them into that status.  I have tried testing this and it appears the status has to be a part of the statuses the user can select in order for that to be possible.  

Anyone know of a way?
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Brett Ciancanelli
    First-Citizens Bank & Trust Company
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: ICBM User Status Change

Posted 02-12-2021 11:43
    Before I spin up an environment to investigate this, can you confirm what you mean by "not available for the agent to select"?

Are you referring to the Status property of "User Selectable" or Access Control settings that allow you to limit which users get to use which statuses?

I need to check, but from memory, a Status needs to be "User Selectable" for any user (including Supervisors) to select it, but if it isn't on the list for the Agent, they won't be able to select it (and, I hope obviously, the Supervisor would need to have it on their list!)

HTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources