PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Contact list Audit

Posted 09-14-2019 14:21
    Dear Team,

Requesting you to please let us know how to audit the Users who has uploaded leads into Contactlist using csv file.

As you are aware,everytime a csv file is uploaded,an unique i3_upload_id will be generated.Can we get the username of Interaction Administrator from which this data is uploaded into Contact list.

Thanks in advance.
    #Implementation
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Surya Kotey
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 2.  RE: Dialer Contact list Audit

Posted 09-16-2019 11:28
    Surya,

I don't usually upload contact lists via IA but I'm pretty sure if you enable the Dialer Audit Log it will tell you who uploaded the contact list. Only thing is I don't know if it ties the upload ID back to the IA change log.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Dialer Contact list Audit

Posted 09-17-2019 02:11
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for your inputs.

Dialer Audit log is already enabled at our site.

In which table can we see this audit. Is it i3_AuditConfigChanges40 table?

Surya Kotey
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 4.  RE: Dialer Contact list Audit

Posted 09-18-2019 09:26
    Surya,

Yes the table in question is I3_AuditConfigChanges40. There is no report to look at this table, which there use to be prior to 4.0, as an aside I opened a ticket with Genesys support a while back asking them where it went and we can get it back, support said you need to query the table yourself. Run a quick query against the table for the time window the table was updated and see what is logged in the audit log. Maybe you will get lucky and the upload ID will be in there so you can tie it back.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources