PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ICBM Freezing

Posted 07-28-2020 13:43
    Anyone else experience ICBM freezing for a user, just a user?  The issue is my ID, everytime I try to launch ICBM, it freezes.  It's not my computer, I can log into several other accounts on my machine with no problem, but when I log in with mine, ICBM freezes and I have to use the Windows Task Manager to close it.

I have  tried to re-push several templates that we have and still nothing.  IT and I have uninstalled an re-installed ICBM several times and still the same outcome.  We have tired to uninstall our current version, 2019 R2 and re-installed our last version 2018 R2 and still the same issue is occuring.  It's just my ID that freezes.

Several weeks I got, I created a new ID for myself by copying the old one and that was working like a charm until today.  Now both of my IDs lock-up ICBM.

I suspect this issue might be a bit more prevalent than I'm fully aware of.  I noticed that our IT group created another ID for one of our frontline users. I would like some advice before all of the current users end up with 3 or four different accounts because they randomly stop working as expected.
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Security
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Kenn Lambing
    OHIO HEALTH

• 2.  RE: ICBM Freezing

Posted 07-28-2020 13:50
    Karen,

You say that other accounts work fine on your computer, but you don't mention what happens if you try your account on a different machine

I suspect the issue is with the settings, which are actually stored on the server. This is why uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't have an effect and why othewr accounts work on your PC. If you have access, navigate to I3\Ic\ClientSettings\<userid>\PersonalStorage\ApplicationSettings and you should see files there. Sometimes, all that is needed in these situations is to remove the settings file. I would also check that nothing is set as Read Only and so on.

HTH

• 3.  RE: ICBM Freezing

Posted 07-29-2020 10:21
    To add on to Paul, i would also delete UserProfile. 15.0.XML that is found on the local computer:
    C:\User\<YourUserName>\AppData\Local\Interactive Intelligence\IC Business Manager

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources