PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CX Insights installation

Posted 03-16-2020 03:52
    hi Community,

I am working on the CX insights installation, I am using the cx_insights_icg for installation. I can see there it mentioned that we need a Centos server for installing the CX.

As i am not good at Centos kindly need your assistance on the steps that needs to be done in regards to using the CX insights Docker container on Centos after installing the Docker.

Also i would like to know if there is any new CX Insights version release to download. In the downloads page i can download only CX Insights deployement container update on 25-November 2019.

Regards
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Mohammad

• 2.  RE: CX Insights installation

Posted 03-29-2020 10:24
    Hi Team,

Its been 13 days now i have requested for CX insights support, no response from anyone, Kindly looking for response to my request.

Regards

Mohammad

• 3.  RE: CX Insights installation

Posted 03-30-2020 03:58

Mohammad,

Firstly, use the setup documentation found here(not a PDF you downloaded, it might have some errors):

https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_tr/mergedProjects/wh_tr_cx_insights_icg/desktop/configure_cx_insights_in_interaction_administrator.htm

After installing Docker you need to import the Docker containers that you downloaded.  You also need to have Ansible installed.
    When that is finished you need to make sure the Firewall on the CentOS machine are allowing all connections to ports 8077. 8078, 8080 and 5432

Run the ansible playbook, but first change the localhost in the document called "production" to the IP of your CentOS server, don't use localhost or 127.0.0.1 as mentioned in the document, it will not work.

When you set up the IIS, if you are copy/pasting the configurations from the PDF, please be wary of errors that need to be fixed,
    Inbound rule2 - In the Pattern section, there is an extra space after second hyphen in "analytics- route" it should not be there.
    Outbound rule2 - In the Value section, there is a space in "ICWS_HOS T", and it should not be there either.

On the IC server, the PDF I had mentioned using "wss//:" as the prefix for the CentOs server, but you should only use "ws://"

So far I am having nothing but issues setting this thing up, currently my only issue seems to be with IIS, I have spent a lot of time with support on this and they have not been able to figure out what is going on.  Hope this helps a little in your journey ;)

Egill Palsson
    Advania AB

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources