PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  report editing

Posted 08-20-2019 09:49

Hello ,

How can we change the header name of a column an active report

as want to change the column that called flow out in the Queue summary report ( under legacy category ) to other name

Please Advice

Thanks

#Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    David Maged
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 2.  RE: report editing

Posted 08-20-2019 10:21
    Funnily enough, Genesys University will be releasing a class soon on customizing the reports, so keep your eyes open!

To your question, you need a licensed copy of Crystal Reports to start with. You can then edit the template file for the report. There's a few other things to remember so your changes don't get over-written, which is why we are launching a class ;-)

• 3.  RE: report editing

Posted 08-20-2019 12:56
    Hi David,

In response to your Private Message below (Copied here in case others are following this thread...)

I know the active reports can be editied, but I am not familiar with the process and, as far as I know, the dynamic reports are no longer actively being developed. You could see in anyone in Professional Services could do this for you.

Alternatively, you could possibly re-create the report (with the required changes) in Crystal and make it available through Interaction Reporter?

hello Paul,

thanks for your reply , but it isn't a crystal report it is active report which doesn't have RPT file to edit.

I need to know if it's possible to modify in active reports ???

David Maged
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources