PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  User Productivity vs Queue Summary Report

Posted 02-04-2020 16:35
    I know these two reports are based on agent stats and queue stats but trying to understand why the numbers wouldn't match up.  In the help file description for user productivity it states to not compare to the Queue Summary and detail report.  What I'm needing to be able to explain is if I run the User productivity report where queue = "QueueA" and then the Queue Summary and detail report where queue = "QueueA" why would the total offered/answered match for these reports?  Any information on examples of why this wouldn't match that could help me explain this would be beneficial.  Have some departments that are comparing the reports and being questioned on the difference which I would think they should match up but could be off by a few numbers.  Also, no PMQ file needs processing so it's not missing records.  ​
    #Reporting/Analytics

• 2.  RE: User Productivity vs Queue Summary Report

Posted 02-07-2020 10:25
    Matthew,

The reason the reports are off is because they are looking at different metrics. Some of the metrics will line up from time to time. However in some scenarios such as a call routing to different agents in the same queue you may see the call touched by more agents in the agent queue stat view than the workgroup queue stat view. I don't think anyone will be able to give you specifics but the idea is if you want queue status look at the workgroup queue stat view and if you want agent stats you look at the agent stats view. You will drive yourself crazy trying to get the 2 reports to match and in the end if you open tickets with your Var or Genesys they will tell you not to do it as it will not tie out so there is not really much you can do.

Thanks,

------------------------------
    Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: User Productivity vs Queue Summary Report

Posted 02-10-2020 10:49
    One example as to why they do not match, if an interaction is not answered by an agent it will show as offered at the agent level multiple times; however, only offered once at the workgroup level. We recently had an interaction that was offered, it was not answered. The agent was placed in acdnotanswered status. There was a setting that would place the agent back in available after 5 seconds. So it was offered to the same agent again. This actually happened on two different interactions a total of 55 times in less than 30 mins. So the agent queue was showing we were offered 55 interactions during the interval but the workgroup was only showing a couple of interactions. There are many other things that can cause the variances between agent queue and workgroup queue,

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

• 4.  RE: User Productivity vs Queue Summary Report

GENESYS
    Posted 02-11-2020 09:05
    Transfers are also a reason for this.  Depending on how transfers are performed, and if the agent receiving the transfer is in the same workgroup, it will cause the numbers to be off as well.  You can have multiple agent segments for an interaction, while only having 1 queue segment.  Bumping up one level, the same can be said for multiple workgroup segments, while having only 1 DNIS segment.

Ensure that Track Routing Exceptions is enabled in the IA -> Interaction Tracker -> Items Tracked tab.  Doing so will allow you to go into the EE_TransferEvents_viw view in the database for more information on transfers and how they may be impacting your OOB reporting data.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources