PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agents who have been deleted from IA are still displaying in the agent list in Optimizer

Posted 03-01-2021 18:21
      |   view attached
    Hello,
    Agents who have been deleted from IA are still displaying in the agent list in Optimizer Scheduling/agent details and can't remove them.  I'm hoping it's just somewhere I am overlooking.  
    All agents with "<no workgroup> should be removed.
    See attachment.
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Leo De La Garza
    Certified Languages Int'l and Translation

• 2.  RE: Agents who have been deleted from IA are still displaying in the agent list in Optimizer

Posted 03-02-2021 07:10
    ​Leo,

Optimizer is an odd one for sure!  It's because you still have those associates assigned to a shift definition in that scheduling unit.  If you want them to be completely removed, you will need to remove their shift assignment, agent group and team assignment.  With them still showing in there with a shift, I would think Optimizer is STILL generating a shift for them in this Scheduling Unit even though they have moved to a different workgroup/scheduling unit or left the company.  Or each time you generate schedules, you should get an error about  not being able to generate a schedule for them.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

• 3.  RE: Agents who have been deleted from IA are still displaying in the agent list in Optimizer

Posted 03-02-2021 12:58
    Thank you Kenn!   That did the job.

Leo De La Garza
    Certified Languages Int'l and Translation

• 4.  RE: Agents who have been deleted from IA are still displaying in the agent list in Optimizer

GENESYS
    Posted 03-02-2021 09:14
    Kenn is correct, they remain in your Scheduling Unit.  You have prevented them from receiving interactions for those workgroups in IA.

Chip Funk
    Manager, Business Consulting
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources