PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  AnalyticsBridge Subsystem logs fill up the drive. CIC 2019 R2

Posted 08-03-2019 09:51
    I have encountered a scenario where the log directory is getting filled up by analyticsbridge log. After the initial startup, i have noticed this behavior. The version of CIC is 2019 R2.

Currently, i have stopped and disabled the subsystem AnalyticsBridge

The message i see in the log file is a continuous loop of "CsGroupCacheReloadedCallback called with a reason of: Cs_NoError"

I went through the documentations and could not find anything related to this subsystem. Also, this subsystem was not present in older version like 2018 R2. The release notes show something new has come up in 2019 R2 related to Alto Cloud. 

Did anyone encounter this issue? If anyone has some information, would be helpful.

Best Regards
    Rashid
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Rashid Yusuf
    BTC Networks Saudi Arabia

• 2.  RE: AnalyticsBridge Subsystem logs fill up the drive. CIC 2019 R2

Posted 08-03-2019 18:32
    Edited by Paul Simpson 08-03-2019 18:32
    Ok, first up, I don't know what either that subsystem is, or what that message means, however if the subsystem is enabled, you might find you need it.

So...

I would look at the message that is causing the issue to see what Trace Level it is logging at and then set the logging level for the subsystem to be lower than that value.

Of course, this is a temporary fix while you wait for the Support Ticket (which I assume you have opened) to be resolved....

Paul Simpson
    Senior Technical Instructor

• 3.  RE: AnalyticsBridge Subsystem logs fill up the drive. CIC 2019 R2

Posted 08-05-2019 14:15
    IC-154868
    AnalyticsBridge Trace logs roll over and fill logging drive
    A bug was causing a race condition which would cause a notification to get handled in an infinite loop

Release notes for 2019R2Patch6   looks like you need to upgrade.

Craig Reiners
    CITRIX SYSTEMS

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources