PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View

Handlers residing in memory even after deletion

• 1.  Handlers residing in memory even after deletion

Posted 12-18-2020 11:12

Hello everyone,

Hope all are well and hope the holiday season brings in a better 2021.

I have an odd issue with handlers.

I created a handler to call an API using REST services. The handler initiator was "User Status Monitor Initiator" and designed to fire the API and send data to the destination on change of agent status to AVAILABLE.

It was working fine when I published the handler first as a monitor handler and later as primary handler.

Then I decided to change the initiator to "Subroutine£ for this handler and this is where everything seems to go wild !

I am now calling the API twice.

I then deactivated the handlers from IA - servername - configuration - Handler tab & Monitor Handler tab. I also delted them from System Configuration - Interaction Processor - Handlers

I restarted my system.

Once back I could not see the handlers anymore on the system, both in IA and on the system folders, but if I change user status as per the original handler initiator, the API still fiers and send data as originally designed.

So now even if the handlers are not there on the system or published, one of them seems to be in the memory somewhere that still fires on change of status.

Is this something anyone has seen before and know how to resolve.

Regards

#Handlers

------------------------------
    Vineet
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources