PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  CYARA - Anyone using it?

Posted 07-18-2019 16:39
    Hi!
       My company is interested in finding ways to automate certain portions of our UAT testing, as well as Bulk/Load testing our IVR's.  My coworker and I stopped by the CYARA booth at the Genesys User Conference in Denver this past month and didn't have enough time to really dig into our questions.  Anyone out there actually using CYARA with Genesys PureConnect and if so, what are the features or solutions that you use it for?
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Integrations
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Mark Battaglia
    Kohl's Corporation

• 2.  RE: CYARA - Anyone using it?

Posted 07-18-2019 21:44
    Hello Mark 

Yes i had used CYARA during my last project and thats pretty good easy tool to configure your test cases and run campaigns accordingly.
    CYARA will provide reports as well in regards to the results of the test cases that you ran . However in the earlier version of we are unable to read the Web service response through the tool however during the latest documentation tutorial that i have been through we can place Web request calls through CYARA as well.

I can also suggest you to use SOAP UI if you are planning to perform any load testing to the Genesys Rules Engine requests or any REST microservices requests.

I hope this information is helpful !!

Thank you !!!

Aditya Namburi
    Optum Technology, Inc

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources