PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to dequeue interaction

Posted 07-17-2020 02:00
    When interaction comes into workgroup queue and if agent is not availble at that time, then I am playing hold music and give an option to customer to go back to main IVR.
    If customer choose to go back to IVR, then I want to de-queue my interaction from workgroup queue and send the interaction to system queue. Please let me know how to achieve this, I tried stop acd interaction tool but its not working.
    #Handlers

------------------------------
    Rahul Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 2.  RE: How to dequeue interaction

Posted 07-17-2020 09:54
    Rahul,

It sounds like you are using Handlers, wheras the functionality you describe is available "out of the box" with Attendant.

May I suggest you attend the class "Configuring Call Flows" which covers how to use Attendant.

HTH

• 3.  RE: How to dequeue interaction

Posted 07-23-2020 00:15
    Hi Paul,

Could you please share the 'out of the box' Attendant functionality for this?

Rahul Tyagi
    Accenture India

• 4.  RE: How to dequeue interaction

Posted 07-23-2020 09:35
    Edited by Paul Simpson 07-23-2020 09:36
    Rahul,

There is a little more to it thajn can be shared in a quick community post. I stronglt recommend attending the training I mentioned above, as this get's covered there.

In the meantime, you need to explore "In Queue Actions" within Attendant. Alternatively, you could implement the "Escape Key" option in the Transfer to Workgroup operation.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Senior Technical Instructor

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources