PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Chat Bot Chat Widget Google DialogFlow

Posted 08-14-2019 12:16
    I got some help from Genesys and our Gold Partner - Wren Data on how to configure DialogFlow with the Chat Widget. This may help some of you.

Bot Provider Id = Google DialogFlow

Google Auth Client Email - is the service account found on the main page (Click the Cog Wheel Next to your project in the top left of the screen)

The Google Auth Client Key is found by clicking the service account on the main page. This will open a new window.
    On the new window there is an Actions Header. Click on this and hit create key. It will download the key to your desktop. I downloaded it in json  and pasted into the Auth Client Key Textbox in the widget configuration page. 

Copy and Paste the Json into this textbox like this

-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----\ThisIsNotReallyMyKeynMIIEvAIBADANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAASCBKYwggSiAgEAAoIBAQCQPFp6zVoM67wo\nlYD9birsjAv2EqjOFeCFC+KxlZLmvW9BqnAsC5QJQLzoA8hWxeghLa45aFD7rnb6+wDvRkXz9wzO0CgYAv1f28d2yImY1T773x61L3\nyqf3Fkdf9s8g+sgdz6TBnhepJ+D/bqSTCmwTIT47o6ERB3IwroPWG4GgOzxp3zv3\nLQIwaDBpq2hI63pUflsNbj5cDLMgXMM1lxGIflaN9AbzYobC6h9GmbtyvCKGk774\nJyoGRSy6NvjkneknvklnklvnklllllKZPeGshNEwqSw==\n-----END PRIVATE KEY-----

The DialogFlow Project Name is actually the Project ID found on the main page

Note - I used one of the Google Projects (The FAQ Project) and customised the intents and entities (etc..) to work for me.

#Integrations

------------------------------
    Anthony Devine
    ABTRAN LIMITED

• 2.  RE: Chat Bot Chat Widget Google DialogFlow

Posted 08-22-2019 01:53
    ​Hello Anthony,

Thank you to share your configuration. We are also using DialogFlow for our tests, the integration works but we are still working on to make it ready for a production usage.

We are analysing the GoogleFlow integration limits and features. We are stuck on "how to pass/retrive" data "to/from" the bot. Did you work on this ?

Lionel Florence
    HELPLINE

• 3.  RE: Chat Bot Chat Widget Google DialogFlow

GENESYS
    Posted 10-11-2019 13:42
    Hi Anthony,

I know it has been a while since you posted this question, but our friend Chuck Kirkpatrick discussed it in the most recent episode of the PureConnect Community Q&A Show! Check it out here! Hope this helps :)

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 4.  RE: Chat Bot Chat Widget Google DialogFlow

Posted 01-15-2020 07:56
    ​Hi Lionel, sorry never saw this.

By passing/retrieving data, what exactly do you mean?

Anthony Devine
    ABTRAN LIMITED

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources