PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View

AMA Intro - Matt Sifferlen, Digital Expert

• 1.  AMA Intro - Matt Sifferlen, Digital Expert

Posted 10-21-2019 11:48
    Edited by Matt Lawson 11-13-2019 13:07

Hi Community,

I am a Digital Product Line Manager for PureConnect and I am looking forward to the Digital and Voice AMA this Wednesday (10/23) in the PureConnect Community.

Personally, I love to learn anything new in the digital space about what our customers want and need to improve our products and features, so I cannot wait to hear from you! I'm the newest member of the PureConnect Product Management Team (started in June), so I'm eager to meet customers and partners to discuss ideas for 2020 and beyond.

Right now, I'm working on an intiative to streamline and improve the buying, selling, implementation and support of our SMS offerings so that it's easier to do business with us.

During the AMA, I'm interested in learning more about the growth in non-voice channels that you are seeing in your interactions. In particular, how are you utilizing digital channels like chat, SMS, email, direct messaging and any other social tools to engage with your customers. What help do you need?

#Ask Me Anything (AMA)

------------------------------
    Matt Sifferlen
    Genesys - Employees
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources