PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Log Lion licencing

Posted 07-29-2021 12:29
    I downloaded log lion back when it was Interactive Intelligence and it seems like there was a license included. I was on-boarding a team member into supporting pureconnect and he downloaded log lion from the link provided by Genesys and it came with an evaluation license. Is there still a ININ/Genesys perpetual license available for partners?
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Log Lion licencing

GENESYS
    Posted 07-29-2021 13:37
    Tony, Log Lion is a tool that's been leveraged against CIC for many years but was not a product of Genesys or Interactive Intelligence.  This was actually developer's side project on own time that had made Log Lion from ININ.  

License is here, and is capable of ingesting many log formats outside of CIC logging --> http://www.regallogic.com/index.html

Dustin Goad
    Genesys - Employees
    Director, Global Customer Care Operations

• 3.  RE: Log Lion licencing

Posted 07-29-2021 15:19
    Thanks Dustin!

Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Log Lion licencing

Posted 08-02-2021 08:48
    Log License is still free for PureConnect users that install the log lion application on a machines that have CIC/PureConnect installed. This can be either CIC client or server software.

If you are trying to run it on a machine with the software, you will want to look in the Environment variable for where the ININ_Trace_Root is pointed, we found when we have it pointed at a network shared we log lion wouldn't see that the application was installed, so we updated it to a local folder on the machine.

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 5.  RE: Log Lion licencing

Posted 08-02-2021 12:18

That makes sense Scott. It's been years since I installed it but I don't remember having to do anything special. I passed this on to my help desk.

Thanks!

Tony Curoso

Senior Operations Engineer

ATI - Connect

Voice | Data | Process Automation

Direct: 510-923-9205

Mobile: 925-202-1363

Fax: 510-484-2650

Service Desk: 800-333-8394 (Option 4)

www.ati-cti.com

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources