PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  System Attribute to Display Current Date & Time Available?

Posted 04-21-2020 11:53
    Hi - I'm looking to see if there is an established system attribute that can display the current date/time of a call when used in one of the ICBM supervisor views?

We have an external call center vendor whose internal network clock is never in sync with when our IVR closes (usually, theirs is off by 2-3 mins).  There's some type of business reason for this, but they've not been forthcoming with the reason why.

Since ICBM does not have a system clock built in, I would like to see if there is an established system attribute that we can pull into one of the views, so that our external vendors can more accurately determine the current time of the call and verify if the call is going to hit the workgroup queue before or at the time of the call center closing.

I did find eic_Initiation Time, which can be used as a timestamp as to when the call entered Attendant, but then the vendor would need to use that in tandem with "duration" to derive the approx current time of the call.  I'm looking to see if I can simplify that even further.

Or if there is another means to make this happen, I'm more than happy to learn what that is.

Thanks!
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

• 2.  RE: System Attribute to Display Current Date & Time Available?

Posted 04-23-2020 10:03
    Hi Barry,

Are you trying to have a column that displays the Current time and nothing related to how long the call has been in queue or system? 

Thank you,
    Scott

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: System Attribute to Display Current Date & Time Available?

Posted 04-23-2020 10:54
    Hi - I built a "system start time" column using attribute eic_Initiation Time and thought if used in concert with "duration:, that it would be rather easy to determine the time of the call at that particular moment.

However, I have a strong feeling that my management team will want something far simpler, so that there is no need to calculate current time using two other time values.  So the goal is to have an attribute that can display the current live time of the call as it is moving through the system.

Hope this makes sense.

Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Administrator
    Long Term Care Partners, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources