PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reprioritize waiting interaction every x-seconds

Posted 10-05-2020 07:49
    Hello everybody,

I'm creating custom handler where generic interaction is processed with toolsteps: Acd Specify Interaction Skill followed by Acd Initiate Processing.
    And intention or requirement is to reprioritize waiting interaction every x-seconds.

The goal is to set two parameters: interval and priority addition, and then if interaction is waiting for available target reprioritize one every x-seconds (based on value of first param) and increase priority. (add integer value from second parameter to actual priority).

Setting of parameter I can solve by setting ones based on values retrieved from database or Structured Parametres defined in IntAdmin, but how can achieve reprioritization of waiting interaction based on described values I do not know now.

Is there any tool step or existing "handler" or solution which I can re-use (inspire by one) for purpose above ?

#Handlers
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Unsure/Other

Thank you very much for help

Best regards

Pavel
    ​​​
    #Handlers
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Pavel Broska
    Alcasys Slovakia a.s

• 2.  RE: Reprioritize waiting interaction every x-seconds

Posted 10-05-2020 13:10
    Why don't you just change the Interval and Weighting for the in-queue wait time? That would have the same effect and require no intervention once you have queued the interaction.

• 3.  RE: Reprioritize waiting interaction every x-seconds

Posted 10-06-2020 03:24
    ​Hi Pavel

The best way to set the ACD timeout say X seconds with initial priority and that will cause the acd time out if the interaction is not answered within that time.
    There is handler will trigger after ACD time out occurs and here you set the next priority and next time out values as Y seconds. You can repeat same for desired number of times. hope this helps

Regards
    Halesha sn

Halesha Nagarajappa
    Accenture India

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources