PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureConnect Server Replacement & Media Servers

Posted 01-27-2021 14:33
    We are replacing one of our existing PureConnect CIC servers with a new server.  I know this will create a new server group certificate, my question is how do I apply this new cert to our media servers?  I have done this before but it was many years ago and just want to be reminded of the steps necessary to get the cert installed.

Of course I opened a ticket with support and they gave me links to the 264 page "PureConnect Installation and Configuration Guide" and the 103 page "PureConnect Security Features TR"...

Thanks,
    Andrew
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Implementation
    #PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Andrew Wooster
    Genesco Inc.

• 2.  RE: PureConnect Server Replacement & Media Servers
    Best Answer

Posted 01-27-2021 14:49
    Edited by Andrew Wooster 01-27-2021 14:56
    Hi Andrew,

Moving the media servers over to the new CIC servers is pretty easy.

On the Media server web interface you will click Config menu and on the server section you will see the current CIC servers. Delete the old CIC server listed there and then click add and enter in the new CIC server name for Notifier host and then your IC admin username and password and make sure accept session is yes.

Once it is added there you will want to go to IA and go to System Configuration and double click Configuration. Go to the Certificate Management tab and accept the new cert request from the Media Server. Jump back to the media server and make sure user status you see the connection status show active.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources