PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Documentation for Widgets Configuration

Posted 07-17-2019 12:22
    Hello,

I'm looking for more information on widgets configuration. Maybe some examples.

Some examples of parameters that are not easy to understand and configure :
    - Custom Json
    - Activation and configuration of sidebar

Regards
    #DigitalChannels
    #Implementation

------------------------------
    Lionel Florence
    HELPLINE

• 2.  RE: Documentation for Widgets Configuration

Posted 07-18-2019 02:31
    Hi Lionel , 
    How you are doing today, 
    i have the  below URL  mabey it can help, and at any time you can go to help from the widget view in interaction connect
    https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_basl_connect/desktop/widget_configuration.htm

Regards,

Mohammad Tawalbeh
    Fourth Dimension Systems

• 3.  RE: Documentation for Widgets Configuration

Posted 07-18-2019 05:34

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for your answer.

My concerns are  "where can I found information on how to setup the json parameter", "where can I found a description of je json format and capabilities".

I've found this : {"main":{"theme":"dark","themes":{"dark":"cx-theme-dark"}}} it seems that I can overwrite the theme selection. How can I overwrite the theme parameters or create my own theme ?

Regards,

Lionel

• 4.  RE: Documentation for Widgets Configuration

GENESYS
    Posted 07-19-2019 09:12
    Hello Lionel,

We are planning to update and add more documentation around the use of widgets in the future, but it is not available today.  In the meantime, I hope the following links help you find all of the available information today.

https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_basl_connect/desktop/widget_custom_theme.htm - we hope to add examples to this.

These widgets are based on a common architecture shared with PureEngage widgets and so you can see some documentation about those here:

We are working on additional documentation for PureConnect use of widgets, so please check back in the documentation library after the R3 release is available later in August.  I hope that helps.

Best regards,

Kevin

Kevin Kuhns
    Senior Manager - Global IX

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources