PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 08-30-2019 07:39
    HI, 

We want to configure dial sort order for one of our customer, where the Agent owned call backs should be dialled first followed by fresh leads followed by Campaign wide call backs followed by any other category. 

Currently the system dials : J (Priority table ), then agent owned, then campaign wide then fresh/ normal leads.
    #Outbound

------------------------------

The Customer Experience Lab

• 2.  RE: Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 08-30-2019 11:39
    Unfortunately, as far as I am aware, this isn't easily done.

In reality, you probably wouldn't actually want to do this, since unless the contact list is quite small, you will probably never call the campaign-wide callbacks at all!

You could try using a stored procedure that is fired off from a handler executed on a Recycle that updates a custom column in the call list with an integer (say, 0 for Agent, 1 for Regular, 2 for Campaign-wide) then remove the campaign-wide call backs from the Call Scheduled table.

Finally, have a contact list Sort to sort by that column, meaning that any contact that has a campaign-wide callback gets pushed to the end of the list.

I have to ask, though, why on earth would they want this? It's almost the opposite of what callbacks are for!

• 3.  RE: Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 08-30-2019 15:08
    Hi Paul, 

Thank you for your reply. 

We though about your recommendation and gave up on it as this will be more complex as there are already complex policies in place.

The client gets leads from online marketing vendors and hence its the speed of reaching to customers which works for them. 

The system get leads auto uploaded by the client directly and its dialled out - which gives either of the 4 out comes:
    1- Agent scheduled call backs(for calls where the customers says call me after X time). Status -S (Agent owned)
    2- Non callable contacts ( not eligible, already purchased etc). Status - U
    3- Non contact at the time of reaching the customer. Status - S (Campaign Owned)
    4- Sale by the agent moves to next process flow - U in this campaign and C in the next campaign. 

Difference between outcomes 1 and 3 is that 1st outcome is agent owned and 3 rd Outcome is Available to anyone in the campaign ( Campaign Owned ).

Few policies already implemented are :
    Dial lead for 4 times in the first 3 days from upload date with minimum interval of 2 hrs. 
    Dial lead for 2 times after 3 days from upload date with minimum interval fo 4 hrs. 
    All achieved using policies. - these are campaign owned callback. 

They want to fetch dial order as i have mentioned in my previous post. so that the agents reach out to customers who have asked them to "call back" first (agent owned callback - higher chance of conversion) and next preference to "fresh leads" so as to maximise on connect first to customer thereby higher conversion and last to "non - contacts" during the first time reach out (campaign owned callbacks - as the conversion rate is low). 

We figured that there is no way to sort the fetch dial order other than the one similar to your suggestion as the callbacks are stored in a different table and the contact list is stored in a different table. 

Any inputs will definitely help us.

Sam Alexander

• 4.  RE: Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 08-30-2019 17:30
    Sam,

I may be misunderstanding you, but in case 3, how is the callback being generated? Scheduled callbacks are usually generated by an agent in the same way as an Agent-owned Scheduled callback. Why / how would an agent schedule a particular callback as Campaign-Wide as opposed to Agent owned?

Autoscheduled callbacks are created by the system in response to "Busy", "No Answer" etc. but only if you have configured it to do this and are essentially campaign-wide.

So, surely the easiest thing would be to not schedule campaign-wide callbacks at all? Or am I missing something?

• 5.  RE: Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 08-31-2019 00:51
    HI Paul, 

The dialing mode is preview and for 3rd outcome - Non Contact wrap - up codes (Busy, Ringing, Call waiting,Switched off, etc ) , a policy is written to callback after 2 hrs. I am referring to this as Campaign Wide callback as this is scheduled as a callback in the CS table without any agent tagged to it and is being given to any available agent after two hrs. we cross verified the same in dialer call history table . That brings us to a conclusion that dialer only considers a "callback" and not any another details (agents owned or campaign owned). In callbacks the dialer sorts the callbacks with agent owned callbacks being the highest and the campaign owned being the next. Same sort order in then applied /inserted to the dialer when it picks up leads to dial where the status - J is sorted first followed by call backs - Status - S (agent owned followed by campaign owned) followed by normal leads status - C. 

In AutoScheduled call-back option there are only 4-5 options and hence we had to use policies.

Is there any configuration to change this sort order or may be we have missed something. 

​

Sam Alexander

• 6.  RE: Dial Order in Pure connect

Posted 09-03-2019 12:17
    Sam,

Ok, so I see what is happening here now.

I guess my next question is "why?"

Let us assume for a minute that you don't schedule any kind of callback when Busy etc. What will happen is that dialer will call your agent-owned callbacks, as required, and then continue through the contact list calling the new contacts (again, as required). Once it gets to the end, the list is recycled and it starts at the top again, calling those folks who were missed on the first time through (effectively leaving them until the "end", as you asked).

There are two possible concerns that I can think of...

1) What if the recycle size is so small that the next attempt happens in less than two hours? This can be addressed by simply setting the minimum time between dials.
    2) What if I add more contacts? This can be addressed by sorting the list by number of attempts, Ascending. What will then happen is the new contacts (those who you have yet to call) will show up before those who have already been called.

Would that meet your needs?

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources