PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

• 1.  Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 08-30-2019 04:31
    Hi Team,

I would like to know that, Is there any possibility to fetch the supervisor login and logout reports in ICBM.
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Venkat
    Cexlab

• 2.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-03-2019 10:08
    Surya,

Are you looking for a report which shows when a supervisor uses the log out command in ICBM to log a user out of the client? I don't think this is logged anywhere which is kind of a shame. I would have hoped it logged like the AgentQueueActivationHist table.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 3.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-03-2019 11:39
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for your reply.I am looing for a report which will have the login time and log out time of the Supervisor for ICBM.At what time Supervisor logged into ICBM and logged out from ICBM

--

Thanks & Regards,

Surya Kiran K

Customer Experience Lab

Mail : surya@cexlab.com

Mobile : +91-9699012347

• 4.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-04-2019 11:32
    Surya,

I don't believe ICBM logins/outs are logged anywhere. The only logging of this data would be Client and Scripter. I'm curious what your use case is for this report, I haven't had a customer interested in when supervisors were logging in and out of ICBM.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 5.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-05-2019 09:04
    I'd love a report that showed when users logged in to ICBM to audit access. If someone who claims they need any sort of access in ICBM but hasn't logged in to it in the last 60 days (for example), I'd cut off their access, right now I don't really have any efficient way to do this.

Michael Bishop
    XLHealth

• 6.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-05-2019 09:24
    I haven't done this, but you could build an external ICWS application to log this data for you.  The session API can allow you to pull back a list of sessions added/removed to see when sessions are established with session manager along with the application that generated the session.  You could use these events to filter the data to what you want and then write the data to a custom database table to report on with some sort of BI tool.

Of course this only gives you historical data from the time you start the process, but it would give you visibility to this data without sifting through session manager logs on the IC server.

Aaron Lael
    State of Utah

• 7.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-05-2019 09:47
    I've seen people do something similar with ICWS to pull the connection info. A real low tech way to do this is to log into ICBM, open the session manager view, and then export all of the ICBM logins. This does also provide the login time so you could figure out duration from the export. Obviously this would just be a snapshot in time.

You could always go over to the ideas web page and submit this idea, see if others will vote on it to drive up the chance of this info being written into the database/reported on. https://pureconnect.ideas.aha.io/

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

• 8.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-05-2019 09:42
    ​One could probably build a report using the table named "LoginLogoutChangeLog". It contains the login and logout date/time for each application the user has used. Link this table to the table named "ICApplications" by the ApplicationID field to determine which ID belongs to IC Business Manager. In our environment it has an ID of 5. Good luck!

Todd Kruid
    Midcontinent Communications

• 9.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-05-2019 09:54
    Todd,

Check that out, LoginLogoutChangeLog_viw was added in 2015 R2. I don't remember seeing anything in release notes for this but maybe I missed it. Only thing is in my enviornments this doesn't seem like its being captured. Looks like Log ID 9, IC Application Login Logout Change Log, has to be enabled for this view to start capturing info.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

• 10.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-06-2019 04:05
    Hi Todd Kruid,

Thanks for the reply.

We checked LoginLogoutChangeLog Table in our Database  but those tables are not capturing data.Can you give us an idea how to capture that LoginLogout Data in LoginLogoutChangeLog Table .

Surya Kotey
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 11.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-06-2019 04:38
    Surya,

You have to activate the corresponding Report Log in the Administrator.

LogId = 9

Edward de Wit
    3Fiftynine B.V.

• 12.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-06-2019 04:53
    Edited by Edward de Wit 09-06-2019 05:33
    This query will help you:

with [Lic] AS (
      select distinct [EntryKey], [IsActive]
      from [EIACL_CurrentLicenses]
      where [License] like '%SUPERVISOR%'
    ),
    [Log] AS (
      select [UserId], max([ActionDateTime]) [LastLoginDateTime]
      from [LoginLogoutChangeLog_viw] [Log]
      where [ApplicationName] = 'ic business manager' and [Action] = 1 --login
      group by [UserId] having max([ActionDateTime]) < getdate()-60 -- Last login 60 days ago
    )
    select [Log].[Userid], [Log].[LastLoginDateTime], isnull([Lic].[IsActive], 0) [HasLicense]
    from [Log]
    left join [Lic] on [Log].[Userid] = [Lic].[EntryKey]

Edward de Wit
    3Fiftynine B.V.

• 13.  RE: Supervisor Login and Logout report in ICBM.

Posted 09-06-2019 10:31
    If you are unable to run the SQL query there is a manual workaround, it would be somewhat time consuming; however, in ICBM open the Session Manager, next to IC Business Manager click on the session count dropdown and copy all the active sessions. If you captured that every few hours then build counts on how many times each user had an active session. Not an ideal solution but should provide you what you need.

Brad Goff
    Palo Alto Networks, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources