PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to know if an interaction in InteractionSummary is Answer, Abandon or Flow out

Posted 10-04-2021 18:04
    If a SQL view where to be created from the table InteractionSummary with a column that display if the Interaction is Answer, Abandon or Flow out.
    How would it be done?

The disposition and dispositionCode columns are not precise enough for this.

Thanks,
    #Reporting/Analytics

------------------------------
    Laurent Beauregard
    Groupe CGI Inc

• 2.  RE: How to know if an interaction in InteractionSummary is Answer, Abandon or Flow out

Posted 10-05-2021 03:12
    Hi Laurent,
    I do it this way;
    Answered: tConnected > 0
    Abandoned: tConnected = 0
    FlowOut: tConnected > 0 AND nTransfer > 0

I would say, you run these specific queries and then randomly pick returned interactions and manually confirm if they meet your criteria using ICBM Interaction Search. I usually do it this way to make sure my results are what I expect them to be.

Regards

Vineet Kakroo
    FIL Investment Management Ltd

• 3.  RE: How to know if an interaction in InteractionSummary is Answer, Abandon or Flow out

GENESYS
    Posted 10-05-2021 09:15
    There are actually easier and more reliable ways to get this information.  You can't really query the InteractionSummary table reliably for this info, as it only shows the last "owner" or last workgroup of a call.  An interaction may flow out of QueueA, get answered in QueueB, flow out of QueueC, and then abandon in QueueD.  And the last person to have touched the call would have been the agent that answered in QueueB.

Instead, you should look to Interaction Administrator -> Interaction Tracker -> Configuration -> Items Tracked tab -> enable "Track Routing Exceptions".  This feature was released in 2017 R1.  But it allows tracking to new DB objects and creates 3 new views that will track abandons, transfers, and flow outs at the millisecond, per InteractionIDKey.  More information can be found here:  https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedprojects/wh_rn/desktop/reporting__acd_exceptions.htm

• 4.  RE: How to know if an interaction in InteractionSummary is Answer, Abandon or Flow out

Posted 10-08-2021 08:13
    Hi Trent,

Do the tables: EE_AbandonEvents,  EE_FlowOutEvents, EE_TransferEvents    get populated by default,  or you must make the IA Tracker config changes you noted?

TYIA

Peter Schroeder
    American Customer Care, Inc
    pschroeder@accare.com

• 5.  RE: How to know if an interaction in InteractionSummary is Answer, Abandon or Flow out

GENESYS
    Posted 10-08-2021 08:21
    You need to enable the feature in the Tracker config before they get populated.  And once they do, both the tables (and the views, which are a bit more user friendly) will answer A LOT of questions on PureConnect that have needed to be answered for years.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources