PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Workgroup Statistics

Posted 05-19-2021 17:05
    Good afternoon,

I'm working through the IceLib documentation, and attempting to query for Workgroup Statistics, but have yet to accomplish this in a way that returns a value other than null.  So far I've only tried using a statistic listener, and then watching and observing a given statistic from that group.  But every stat I've watched has evaluated as zero/null.  I've not yet been able to get a ParametersValueDepot to work either, but I'm sure it's 100% my approach that's off.  This is the reference I've been using so far: Getting Started with Statistics Catalog.  

If anyone has any insights they wouldn't mind sharing it'd be much appreciated!

Thank you,
    Joe
    #Integrations

------------------------------
    Joe Parker
    Midway USA

• 2.  RE: Workgroup Statistics

Posted 05-19-2021 17:18

My experience doing this is through ICWS, but taking a cursory look at the ICElib doc, it looks to be a similar method.  You subscribe to the statistics that you want to watch and then receive/poll for updates on those given statistics.

When you are defining your statistics to watch, are you using all of the criteria specified in the manifest?  For example:

ININ.Queue:IntervalInteractions Answered

inin.workgroup:InteractionsAnswered

• ININ.People.WorkgroupStats:Workgroup
    • ININ.Queue:Interval

This requires both of the above parameters defined to return valid data.

Also, if you have downloaded the SDK, there is a functional C# application example for working with statistics included.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources