PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Email Interactions Struck in Queue days

Posted 08-18-2020 07:40
    Hi,

I have a more than 700 emails struck in the email work group queue which are not routing to any agent but all the new emails arriving are routing to agents. Kindly need your advice.

Secondly i would like to know what will happen with the emails in exchange or outlook once the Genesys fetch emails from Inbox and routed them to queue/agent. For one of my customer the emails are disappearing from Inbox in Exchange/outlook.

Kindly need your advice.

Regards
    #DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Mohammad

• 2.  RE: Email Interactions Struck in Queue days
    Best Answer

Posted 08-28-2020 04:33
    Hello Mohammad,

Is this still an ongoing issue? When you have a look at the queue in ICBM (for example in the queue's view) and you add the ACD wait reason column, what does it display? It could be that the interactions stuck have a skill requirements that you agent's doesn't have. If this is the case, that column will provide more information.

In regards to the emails disappearing, it's expected that PureConnect removed the email from the inbox once it's fully processed on PureConnect. For our customers we create a subdirectory in the inbox that stores a copy of each email by a rule that we have configured in Exchange.

Dieter Wijnen
    Telenet BVBA

• 3.  RE: Email Interactions Struck in Queue days

Posted 12-16-2020 03:21
    Thanks Dieter for the information.

Mohammed

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources