PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Issue with preview Calls to users

Posted 09-12-2019 13:23
    Dear All,

We are facing a peculiar problem where in the Users are not getting calls when assigned to a preview Campaign

There is no issue when assigned with predictive Campaign.Calls are landing fine in predictive campaign.

We have checked Dialer logs and found the below Message.

DispatcherLib::CallbackRouter::OnMessageReceived() : Callback for CorrelationID 1: MessageType=REQUEST, CorrelationID=1, Type=[Predictive Call], Object=102396 [Unnaty], Request=1366 [GetAgentCampaigns], RequestID=0x4825ef8

[Context Attribute 'Thread Name']: NotifierLib Threadpool
    [Context Attribute 'Dispatcher Job Key']: NotifierLib Callback for CC-GGN-CIC2:1
    [Context Attribute 'ConnectionId']: 86

--------
    DispatcherLib::JobWaitlist::EnqueueJob() : Enqueued Job in queue 0x24DEA720. NotifierJob: this=0x1097C670, ObjectKey=0x2b:0x18ffc, Message: MessageType=REQUEST, CorrelationID=1, Type=[Predictive Call], Object=102396 [Unnaty], Request=1366 [GetAgentCampaigns], RequestID=0x4825ef8; JobsPendingThisQueue=1, PosInWaitlist=0, JobsPendingTotal=1, NumberOfQueues=1

[Context Attribute 'Thread Name']: NotifierLib Threadpool
    [Context Attribute 'Dispatcher Job Key']: NotifierLib Callback for CC-GGN-CIC2:1
    [Context Attribute 'ConnectionId']: 86

We have checked if any old callback is still assigned for this User but there is no active callbacks for this User.Requesting the community to help in tracing the issue.
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Surya Kotey
    CXP LAB PTE LTD

• 2.  RE: Issue with preview Calls to users

Posted 09-12-2019 14:56
    To be honest, I think this is a case of making the Support folks earn the money you pay each year for support ;-)

I'd open a ticket.

• 3.  RE: Issue with preview Calls to users

Posted 09-17-2019 09:39
    Surya,

I don't think that trace message is really telling you anything. Do you use base scripter or custom scripter? How many people does this affect, does it affect everyone who logs into a predictive campaign, or only specific users. Do you have any skills based dialing on the campaign? Did you make sure the campaign has callable records?

There are probably a whole bunch of other questions I could ask to try to troubleshoot this but its probably going to be faster if you open a ticket with Genesys support. With that being said bump the dialer subsystem on the ODS to notes, bump scripter to all on the agent's PC, and then campaign server on the CCS to notes. From here take a look at each log to see what dialer is doing and perhaps why it is not delivering a preview call to the agent(s).

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources