PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  What is the CIC app "AttendantImport.ext" and/or where might I find the docs for it?

Posted 01-31-2020 12:29
    Edited by Tyler Style 01-31-2020 14:08
    Tried some general searches on the web and in the help files but came up blank.  Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?  Thanks!
    #SystemAdministration
    #Unsure/Other

Oops - that should be "exe"

------------------------------
    Tyler Style
    Interactive Intelligence Engineer, WellCare Health Plans

• 2.  RE: What is the CIC app "AttendantImport.ext" and/or where might I find the docs for it?

Posted 02-03-2020 09:58
    Tyler,

What version of CIC are you on? Where are you seeing this executable? I did a quick search on my dev systems and I can't seem to find any executable with attendant or import in the name so perhaps this is a custom application built by someone?

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk. If my comment helped you or solved your problem please consider marking my comment as best answer.

• 3.  RE: What is the CIC app "AttendantImport.ext" and/or where might I find the docs for it?

Posted 02-03-2020 10:27
    Thanks for checking it out!  I did some asking around and it's definitely a custom executable for our system.

Tyler Style
    Interactive Intelligence Engineer, WellCare Health Plans

• 4.  RE: What is the CIC app "AttendantImport.ext" and/or where might I find the docs for it?

Posted 02-10-2020 08:43
    Tyler I wrote that  :).

It is documented internally at Genesys. Ask Wayne or Matt to look it up. It goes over the whole process.

Also Lewis on your end knows it, he watched me build it and deployed it with me before moving to WellCare, he is fairly familiar with it.

I am sure I can dig up the source if you want it, its a pretty basic little app.  But guess what, it has a hard coded account........ so.......  but genesys should have that source code as well.

Ryan Hedlund
    Stericycle

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources