PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  0 value forecast

Posted 03-12-2020 17:02
    Edited by Cody Dzik 03-12-2020 17:02

Hello everyone,

Before I initiate an official support ticket, I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced issues with Optimizer forecasting at 0 for all intervals?

Things were running smoothly for us, but then I decided to reforecast for a particular schedule. When I performed this action, the forecast itself looked fine, but when viewing the schedule attached to it, my grid at the bottom of the screen now shows 0 staff required for all intervals. Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Cody

#WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Cody Dzik, CAPM
    Winnipeg Transit Plus
    City of Winnipeg

• 2.  RE: 0 value forecast

Posted 03-12-2020 20:45
    Pick one user in the scheduling unit.  Remove their "optimizer schedulable " license and remove them from their workgroup (make sure you Apply then OK).  Wait a few seconds then go back into the user's configuration and add the license and workgroup back.

support has had us use this procedure to regenerate some cached data before for a similar issue.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: 0 value forecast

Posted 05-26-2020 12:22
    Please make sure to wait 10 minutes between each of the steps. It does make a difference! Alternatively, you can restart session manager; however, I'd wait until after hours to do that and doing as switchover does not do the same thing in this case.

It has been a known bug for a number of years.

Rusty Lockett
    Avtex Solutions, LLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources