PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interactions in queue not get assigned a workgroup

Posted 08-13-2019 01:33
    Hi all

We have an issue with one particular Workgroup-A where calls dont get assigned to available agents,
    it seems that calls get assigned to available agents quicker in other workgroups, same agents are available in multiple workgroups.

If there are no calls/interactions in other Workgroups then calls in Workgroup-A get assigned to an available agent, no issues.

All workgroups are configured exactly the same, skills etc..
    IC 3.0.

What could be the issue?

Thanks

#Routing(ACD/IVR)

• 2.  RE: Interactions in queue not get assigned a workgroup
    Best Answer

Posted 08-13-2019 11:43
    Do you see available ACD agents in the said queue? 
    Are the same agents that are in workgroup-a in another workgroup?
    Are the priority of the calls from the IVR the same as the other workgroups. 
    Is this queue a muti language queue? 

The are many items to look at for this type of issue but let's start with the above so we can see the whole picture

------------------------------
    Micheal McComber
    Sutter Health

• 3.  RE: Interactions in queue not get assigned a workgroup

Posted 08-14-2019 10:09
    Minh,

Have you turned up logging on ACDServer to notes? The ACD server log will show you the scoring process the system is using when an agent becomes available or when a call goes into a queue. From here you should be able to see from the numbers why this queue seems to be at a lower priority. As Michael points out there are all sorts of different reasons why calls may be assigned in a different order than you intended so looking at the ACD server log will help see the math behind the scenes.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

• 4.  RE: Interactions in queue not get assigned a workgroup

Posted 08-20-2019 18:26
    Thanks Micheal and Mark, you both gave me some ideas on where to look

I found that the particular skill set wasnt selected in the priority settings in the IVR, I made the change and will monitor it.

MT

Minh Tran
    WEX Australia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources