PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Minimum Schedule Optimization Granularity

Posted 08-12-2019 21:37
    Edited by Jayden Bradow 08-27-2019 18:40
    Hi All,

Is it possible to change the schedule optimization granularity to 1 minute. It is currently set at 5 minutes in our environment.
    Reason for asking is that our staff work shifts of 8Hrs 23Mins and we currently manually add the 3 minutes after the shift has been generated which as you can imagine is very cumbersome.
    #Unsure/Other

Edit: Added Ask Me Anything (AMA) topic tag.

------------------------------
    Jayden.B

• 2.  RE: Minimum Schedule Optimization Granularity

Posted 09-01-2019 20:50
    Hi All,

I hate to bump this but this is currently one of our biggest pains. Because the system is set to granularity of 5 mins we need to manually adjust the shift length for every single shift for all staff members who have a shift length that ends with 23 minutes for example.

Does anyone currently use PureConnect to schedule agents with shift lengths that are not in 5-minute increments like this?
    Does the system support this?

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 3.  RE: Minimum Schedule Optimization Granularity

GENESYS
    Posted 09-19-2019 13:03
    Hi Jayden,

This is the other question that was discussed in the PureConnect Community Q&A Show! Our expert @Chuck Rasmussen was able to provide a short walkthrough for you! Check it out here!​

Cole Callahan
    Genesys - Employees
    Online Community Coordinator

• 4.  RE: Minimum Schedule Optimization Granularity

Posted 09-19-2019 19:26
    Thanks @Cole Callahan for pointing me to the Q&A show and thanks @Matt Lawson and @Chuck Rasmussen for featuring this question in the show.

If anyone is interested the answer is no, this is not possible.

I've raised this as an idea on the Genesys Product Ideas Lab and if anyone else would like this feature please make sure to vote for it here: https://pureconnect.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COWEM-I-189​​​

Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources