PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Access Control Group Detail Available in Reporting Tables?

Posted 02-16-2021 15:10
    Hi - I'm looking to see if anyone can verify if the access control group detail is identifiable in any of the reporting tables?  If yes, could you let me know which table (or tables) the data resides on?  I'm looking to see if the ACG can be associated to any of the agent-level detail, so that we can report on this.

Thanks!
    #Reporting/Analytics
    #Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 2.  RE: Access Control Group Detail Available in Reporting Tables?

Posted 02-18-2021 07:48
    Hello Barry,

The access control groups are not stored in any of the database tables, nor the relation of an user to an access control group.

All information of the available data in the database can be found in the Data Dictionary that you can find at https://help.genesys.com/pureconnect/datadictionary/content/Landing.html  

Are you trying to use to access control group as a filter to only include data of specific users in your report?

Dieter Wijnen
    Telenet BVBA

• 3.  RE: Access Control Group Detail Available in Reporting Tables?

Posted 02-18-2021 09:16
    Hi Dieter - currently, we use logical workgroups to help identify which call center an agent resides in.  However, we recently found a glitch where the logical workgroup detail can stop showing in the agent table for no apparent reason.  The only work-around is to remove the workgroup from the agent profile, then re-establish it.

I was hoping that either the "location" or ACG detail could be used as a secondary identifier.

Also - I do have access to the data dictionary. However, it lacks logical usability.  There's no search capability within it, making finding key details a bit more cumbersome.

Hope this helps.

Barry Farrington
    PureConnect Cloud Administrator
    FedPoint
    fedpointusa.com

• 4.  RE: Access Control Group Detail Available in Reporting Tables?

Posted 02-18-2021 09:37
    Sometimes in the environments of our customers the userworkgroups can also be out of sync. I haven't found the real reason yet except for some PMQ files that fail to process due to connectivity issues to the SQL database.

Maybe a sync between the user/workgroups and the userworkgroups table might be valid workaround? By runing "SendCustomNotification AdminServer SyncAllMirrorLogs" in cmd.exe you force the system to sync the data. If you put this in a scheduled job can execute the after-hours and just before you run some scheduled reports.

Except for this I can't think an out of the box solution.

Dieter Wijnen
    Telenet BVBA

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources