PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Custom Prompt Play Back the Customer Number for Call Back data entry

Posted 04-23-2020 06:01
    Dear Community,

I am trying to use custom prompt for playing back the number entered by customer for call back request in side the queue and also custom prompt for taking the confirmation if the number correct.

I have 3 Languages in IVR Arabic, English and Urdu, i have installed Arabic and English packages but the problem is with Urdu it doesn't have language package. 

I need to play the custom prompts fro Urdu as well. i know this can be done using Handlers and i tried but i have challenge to take Call back request and put it back to the queue as a call back. may be it is easy but for it is giving tough time.

I would appreciate if any can give a best solution for the scenario or how can  handle the call back request in side handler.

Regards
    #Handlers
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Mohammad

• 2.  RE: Custom Prompt Play Back the Customer Number for Call Back data entry

Posted 04-23-2020 12:24
    Mohammad,

What you basically need to do is extend the PlayInteger handler and use Custom Prompts. This is a very involved task that requires a lot of knowledge of both the structure of the Language as well as Handlers.

My advise is to contact our Professional Services team to ask if they are able to help, possibly in conjunction with our Localization team. Otherwise, you need to attend the Handlers training class and then clear your diary and brew a very large pot of coffee!

HTH

• 3.  RE: Custom Prompt Play Back the Customer Number for Call Back data entry

Posted 04-26-2020 07:37
    Hello Paul,

Thanks for your information, Somehow i managed to fulfill what i was looking using custom handlers. I have created a handler where it plays back the number and take the confirmation based on language attribute.

Thanks for you support.

Always i find a solution in community

Regards

Mohammad

• 4.  RE: Custom Prompt Play Back the Customer Number for Call Back data entry

Posted 12-12-2021 06:08
    Dear Mohammad 

Hope all is well , could you share with us how did u do it 

I would be thankful for your support...

Mohannad haddad
    Fourth Dimension Systems Company

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources