PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Reforecasting

Posted 02-01-2021 15:25

We are looking to implement the  Real time reforecasting function available in ICBM and we are looking for some best practices for the same and looking for the following answers;

How many intervals should we wait to effectively reforecast the for the day ?

Is there a way to automatically update the staffing over /under in the scheduling window once we reforecast a day?

What are some best practices for using the advanced function within the reforecasting tool?

#WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Jyoti Panesar
    Workplace Safety & Insurance Board

• 2.  RE: Reforecasting

Posted 02-02-2021 08:17
    The advanced tab of the reforecast is give you an idea of your serv​ice level and ASA projections based on your current intraday trends.  So if you are 10% over, you can apply that to all future intervals to see what the output may be.  This is also done on a user level basis, so the criteria I enter will not impact what you see and vice versa. I use this function when planning possible offline time on the day of. If our AHT is 5 seconds under forecast, does that change our projected outlook so that I can afford to have folks not taking calls later and still hit my service level target or not completely tank the impacted intervals.

Kenn Lambing
    OHIOHEALTH

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources