PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Interaction Optimizer - Interval Time Display Change

Posted 10-17-2019 20:05
    Hi All,

In Interaction Optimizer the current display for the interval times is terrible - see image below.

I've submitted an idea to the Product Ideas Lab to change this so that it is much easier to see the interval times. - Example below.

If you find the current design as frustrating as I do, and would like to endorse the suggested change could you please vote for this idea in the Product Ideas Lab?

https://pureconnect.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COWEM-I-192
    #WEM/Optimizer

------------------------------
    Jayden Bradow
    Service Performance Analyst
    Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd

• 2.  RE: Interaction Optimizer - Interval Time Display Change

GENESYS
    Posted 10-31-2019 12:14
    Hi Jayden, 

I reached out to our Principal Engineer regarding the view, and we believe that is a valid enhancement request, as it would improve functionality to have the time displayed as a whole value. 

That being said, there are a couple of options to improve the view to make it a bit easier to use. It looks like you are zoomed out on the schedule to view as much time as possible. When we set up with a high resolution on default zoom we get a view like this:

A view showing expanded headers with hour and minute sections e.g. 7, :15, :30, :45, 8, etc.
    As well, if you zoom in using the zoom button, the sections expand further, showing the time value over a larger segment:

View of Optimizer schedule zoomed in to show time spans expanded out
    Here you can see the 5, :15, :30, :45, 6, etc. more easily. 

Hopefully this helps, but that is a solid idea to add to improve usability!

Ethan Lapham
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources