PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Dialer Campaigns Auto Logon

Posted 08-25-2019 05:34
    Hello Genesys engineers,

I want to force agents to auto-login to the available campaigns in the interaction script view once they logged in interaction connect 

Any idea, please 

Thanks
    #Handlers
    #Omni-ChannelDesktop/UserInterface
    #Outbound

------------------------------
    Mahmoud Kamal
    IST Integration Services And Technologies Co.

• 2.  RE: Dialer Campaigns Auto Logon

Posted 08-26-2019 10:23
    Mahmoud,

I had a customer request this some time ago. If you are using custom scripter there are some actionsyou can leverage to log into the campaigns. After working with Genesys they actually created/fixed this action for this particular customer: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_dlr/mergedProjects/scripter_dg/desktop/is_action_logonall.htm 

In order to make this work you will have to create a scripter page which runs this action. You will then need to use the /autoload= switch on the target to launch this auto login scripter page. There are some quirks with this approach and the agents can still go into the campaign menu and log out of campaigns. You can try to mitigate this by removing the logon campaign rights so they have to log into/out of all available campaigns.

You will still see agents doing creative things to try to get out of working campaign calls, I find the best way to police this is to look at reports, identify the agents who are gaming the system, and take corrective actions. You will drive yourself mad trying to stop agents from doing things like this with technology as they will continue to find ways to get around taking calls.

Thanks,

Mark Tatera
    ConvergeOne

Opinions are my own and not the views of my employer. Any suggestions or programming changes I suggest come with no warranty and should be tried at your own risk.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources