PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Queue Priority

Posted 07-27-2021 11:56
    on our previous platform we could make wait time change depending on the queue (i.e. VIP queue would have a lower wait time) the way it worked is that you could play with how wait time was calculated in a specific queue. although callers would still be sitting in order of wait time, a caller in the VIP queue would accumulate 2 second for every 1 second, hence making that caller jump up. I am not attached to this solution but need the feature as we do advertise it, and have not been able to duplicate it. anyone doing someting similar? all I could find is all Agent based, not queue based.

tks
    #ArchitectureandDesign
    #Routing(ACD/IVR)

------------------------------
    Daniel Ippersiel
    Royal Canadian Mint

• 2.  RE: Queue Priority

Posted 07-27-2021 12:12

Using Custom ACD processing instead of standard ACD allows you to define custom weights for various attributes that define the interaction score.  By default, the weight for time in queue is 1.0.  You could change this to 2.0 and achieve what you are referring to.

Interaction score guide:

Interaction Score

This also requires some modifications of ACD customization points in handlers, as well.

AARON LAEL
    State of Utah

• 3.  RE: Queue Priority

Posted 08-02-2021 09:10
    Might want to look at using the attribuite: Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroup Priority. We are using this and then on advance workgroup settings in the IVR Group Transfer step, we have told it to use this attribute instead of the default. 

We do this by having 2 numbers a VIP and non VIP line that get transferred to the same IVR queue, but set that attribute to different priority.

Scott WilliAMs
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources