PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Remote Station line selection

Posted 09-30-2020 17:50
    I have a PureConnect with two SIP line groups, one to an SBC and one to a digital gateway. Right now all of the remote stations are using the digital gateway to connect the users back to the system. I am testing a new SIP trunk to the SBC and want the remote station to connect via the SBC line group, but even if the dial string specified in the remote station configuration matches the dial plan entry for the SBC line group, the remote station still uses the digital gateway line group. I tested by dialing the number for the remote station directly and it uses the SBC line group as specified in the dial plan. Is there something else I need to do to specify which line group the remote stations use?
    #SIP/VolP

------------------------------
    Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Remote Station line selection

Posted 09-30-2020 17:54
    HI Tony,

I would check the Default Station Configuration, which can be found in IA under Stations. In that window you will have a tab for Remote Stations and you can set the line group to use by default for calls to that station.

Thank you,
     Scott.

Scott Williams
    Missouri Higher Education Loan Authority

• 3.  RE: Remote Station line selection

Posted 09-30-2020 19:16
    I see. Nothing is selected now so it looks like the system is just selecting based on some internal mechanism. I'll change it to the SBC line group after hours and test. 
    Thanks for the help Scott, don't know how I missed that.

Tony Curoso
    American Telesource, Inc.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources